Many people do not understand why or how other people become addicted to drugs. It can be wrongfully assumed that illegal drug users lack moral principles or willpower and that they could stop using drugs simply by choosing to change their behaviour. Drug addiction is a complex disease and getting well takes more than good intentions. In fact, because drugs change the brain, quitting is difficult, even for those who are ready to do so. However, drug addiction can be successfully treated to help people stop abusing drugs and lead productive lives.
Drug abuse and addiction have many negative consequences and not only for the individual. Family and friends can all be affected by family disintegration, loss of employment, failure in school, domestic violence, and child abuse. We are experts in treating drug and alcohol addiction so call us today to see how our rehab clinic can help you.
Drug Rehabilitation at the Haynes Clinic
The Haynes Clinic can offer you a way out of your drug addiction. You don’t need to suffer in silence anymore. There is hope. You can live a drug free, happy, fulfilled life. We would recommend a minimum of 28 days treatment which includes:
- Free Assessment – You can book a free assessment and come and look around our clinic without any obligations. Have a discussion with one of our addiction specialists, discuss the treatment program, any concerns that you have and learn about what you can gain from treatment at our clinic. To book a free assessment click here.
- Detox – You will have a consultation with our psychiatrist who will gather information on your medical, psychiatric and drug history. The Psychiatrist will prescribe a medically assisted detox specialised for your requirements.
- Collection – If you need picking up we can collect you from your address for a small fee.
- Counselling – You will have specialist addiction and CBT groups and one-to-one counselling sessions. These will get behind the root cause of what you are trying to avoid with your drug taking and learn to live life on life’s terms, without the need to use.
- 12 Step Program – We will provide an introduction to the 12 Step Program and teach you the tools to live life clean when you leave treatment.
- AA/CA/NA – You will attend 4 external AA/CA/NA meetings a week, which will complement the 12-step program introduction. We advise that you attend these meetings when you leave rehabilitation to continue your recovery journey.
- Workshops – Group workshops tailored to our current clients such as: Anger Management, Resentments, Managing Emotions, Co-dependency, Understanding the neuroscience behind addiction, Step workshops and many more.
- Meditation, Yoga, Acupuncture and Massages – Learning to calm the mind and focus on mindfulness in recovery.
- Aftercare – We are here to support all our clients once they return home. We offer a free day’s counselling every Friday for up to a year after you leave us and completed a 28 day treatment programme. You can get all the support you need and meet up with the friends you make when in treatment.
For free confidential advice call us on 01462 851414