Help for you
- Are alcohol or drugs affecting you?
- Do you feel like you’re in a hopeless state of mind and body?
- Do you feel guilty and ashamed because you can’t stop using or drinking?
- Are you unable to get a good night’s sleep?
- Do you wake up in the night feeling as if you are down a deep black hole? Do you wake up in the morning not wanting to face the coming day?
- Have you tried to stop drinking and using but failed?
- Can you sometimes stop drinking or using but for some reason then start again?
- Are your family on your back about your drinking or using?
- Is your life becoming chaotic and unmanageable? Are you forgetting things and becoming unreliable?
Call us and speak to someone who has been where you have been. We are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We offer free advice and support to show you there is a way out of the misery you are feeling. We can offer you a free assessment to point you in the right direction for the best and most appropriate help for you. .
The Haynes Clinic is a private residential clinic with accommodation for up to 18 patients. We treat the physical and psychological addiction and ensure that our patients return home with all the tools they need to stay well and to live a happy fulfilled life.