Sex & Love Addiction
Having a high libido and engaging in frequent sexual encounters does not make someone a sex addict. Sex addiction is a serious and destructive condition that impacts the lives of the addict as well as those around them. Those suffering from sex addiction experience sexual compulsions that they cannot control. These uncontrollable urges typically result in negative consequences on relationships, family life, work and finances.
Many individuals suffering from sexual addiction have underlying mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety or post-traumatic stress disorder. In such cases, sexual behaviours are often used as a way of controlling and managing these underlying conditions. As well as engaging in sexual activity with others, sexual addictions often involves compulsive sexual behaviour such as masturbation, watching pornography and visiting prostitutes. Sex rehab at our treatment centre is an effective way to help you get your life back on track.
Sex and Love Treatment at the Haynes Clinic
The Haynes Clinic can offer you a way out of your addiction. You don’t need to suffer in silence anymore. There is hope. You can live a happy, fulfilled life. We would recommend a minimum of 28 days treatment which includes:
- Free Assessment – You can book a free assessment and come and look around our clinic without any obligations. Have a discussion with one of our addiction specialists, discuss the treatment program, any concerns that you have and learn about what you can gain from treatment at our clinic. To book a free assessment click here.
- Doctors Consultation – You will have a consultation with our psychiatrist who will gather information on your medical, psychiatric and sex and love addiction history.
- Collection – If you need picking up we can collect you from your address for a small fee.
- Counselling – You will have specialist addiction and CBT groups and one-to-one counselling sessions. These will get behind the root cause of what you are trying to avoid with your drug taking and learn to live life on life’s terms, without the need to use.
- 12 Step Program – We will provide an introduction to the 12 Step Program and teach you the tools to live life clean when you leave treatment.
- SLAA (Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous) – You will attend external SLAA meetings, which will complement the 12-step program introduction. We advise that you attend these meetings when you leave rehabilitation to continue your recovery journey
- Workshops – Group workshops tailored to our current clients such as: Anger Management, Resentments, Managing Emotions, Co-dependency, Understanding the neuroscience behind addiction, Step workshops and many more.
- Meditation, Yoga, Acupuncture and Massages – Learning to calm the mind and focus on mindfulness in recovery.
- Aftercare – We are here to support all our clients once they return home. We offer a free day’s counselling every Friday for up to a year after you leave us and completed a 28 day treatment programme. You can get all the support you need and meet up with the friends you make when in treatment.
For free confidential advice call us on 01462 851414